At CompCorePro, we manage workers compensation claims so that your employees can return to work faster. With our medical diagnosis code based software, experienced clinicians review and handle injury claims for cost-effective workers compensation, saving you money in the process.
When an employee is injured, they are sent to a clinic for an evaluation. The medical notes are received directly through the company portal by CompCorePro. Our medical algorithms populate recommendations based on the employees’ injury diagnosis code. This allows the employer to receive medical recommendations after each visit. Explore each step of our process below.
We'll Review Your Loss Runs to Let You Know How Much You Could Save
1. Add Injury to Dashboard
Manage every injury quickly and easily on our dashboard.
- Create a digital claim file within minutes
- Never miss an accident report
- Easily notify supervisors
- Collaborate with your team
- Find claims quickly
2. Receive Status Reports and Notification
Never misplace a status report again.
- Built in email system
- Track follow up appointments
- View full claim and report history
3. Receive Alerts When Action is Needed
It’s like having a team of work comp managers and doctors on your side.
- Get notified when steps are overlooked
- Receive tips to help manage each claim
- Prevent over treatment
4. Centralize Claims
Every claim is stored in a centralized location for easy access and tracking.
- Submit information from anywhere
- File claims onsite
- Centralize all your claims
- Provide access to managers
5. Track Cost Per Claim
Easily track the cost per claim and detailed reporting.
- Track cost per visit and clinic
- See total cost per claim
- Run reports by location or branch